Renewable Energy Sources
The aim of the programme is students to understand that:
1. In order to cover our needs in energy we use mainly fossil fuels which cause severe environmental problems.
2. It is necessary to start using alternative energy sources.
3. How can we use technologies that are environmental friendly, instead of using fossil fuels, for electricity production, transportation, heating and industry?
1. Welcome the students. Information about the exhibition and the programme.
2. Introduction to renewable energy sources with the use of interactive models. Games.
3. Guided tour with presentation of machinery that use environment friendly energy sources.
* ROBOTIC 3D PRINTING: At the moment 3D printing is presented supportively to all the programmes, and at the end children takes a souvenir object in the classroom.
Information about your visit
The educational exhibition ENERGY-ENVIRONMENT is open for school visits and for the general public, for groups over 20 people. Visits are organised after contacting the personnel of the exhibition. For planning a visit and cost information please contact us on phone numbers 2810 254410 or 6972 507155 daily 09:00 – 13:00.
* The maximum number of people can have slight deviations on occasion.